Palmetto is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create new opportunities for clean energy that people could only have imagined — and now can't imagine living without. So if you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Palmetto may be your dream job. Just be ready to dream big and work hard.
Interested in joining the Palmetto Team?
- Candidates should be comfortable working in both a Residential and Commercial Settings, including Military Facilities.
- Construction experience (1 year minimum).
- Roofing Installation experience a real plus.
- Solar installation experience is a plus but is not required.
- Experience working with electricity.
- Must follow all safety protocols and work by the book.
- Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations a plus.
- Ability to work in extremely hot conditions for prolonged periods of time.
- Be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Comfortable on rooftops.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- All candidates must submit and be able to pass a background check and drug test.
- Health insurance - medical, dental, vision.
- Life Insurance
- Employee referral compensation.
Palmetto is leading the world towards a clean energy future. By pairing unique data driven clean energy software with flexible solar installation services and financing options, Palmetto is able to provide homeowners with all of the tools they need to manage their utility bills. Founded in London in 2009, Palmetto has financed over $3 billion in clean energy projects across 22 countries.
Palmetto provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Palmetto complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.